We receive the goods for the organisation at our distribution centre
Each day, goods are delivered by hundreds of lorries and delivery vans, often running on diesel, throughout the city centres. This is expected to increase in coming years due to the strengthening economy. Residents are exposed to an excess of nitrogen, particle matter, noise and traffic hindrance. Hulshoff aims to contribute to an improved living environment within and outside of the cities. To achieve this, we will drastically reduce our CO2 emissions in the coming years.
- Reduces the number of (diesel) vehicles in the city centre by first gathering the goods at a central location before delivery. This translates to less pollution and less traffic hindrance
- Reduced CO2 emissions with our electric lorries which run entirely on green energy
- Less delivery moments with coordinated deliveries. You will no longer be hindered throughout the day by multiple lorries and suppliers
- Your suppliers have a centrally-located and accessible delivery address which may result in pricing advantages for your organisation
- Your organisation is actively contributing to reduced CO2 emissions through chain responsibility
- Increased security with only 1 distributor delivering goods at a pre-determined time
- The potential to centralise waste flows
We deliver all of the goods destined for your organisation once or twice daily using our electric lorries. With this, we offer 7 advantages.
Increased efficiency and security, reduced hindrance for surrounding residents and increased environmental benefits.
A financial service provider
Hulshoff distribution centre
We are currently constructing a new distribution centre along the A5. Organisations have all of their goods which are destined for their locations in the city centre and surrounding areas delivered to the distribution centre. We gather the goods and deliver these once or twice daily with our electric lorries. Our lorries are custom made which allows them to access all of the locations in the city centre. The deliveries are made at the pre-arranged, fixed time and always by the same delivery driver – all the way to your desk!
How does it work?
A large financial organisation in Amsterdam wants to limit deliveries to once daily and would like to have the deliveries brought up to the offices directly. It is also vital to the organisation that the delivery occurs in a sustainable manner.
Our working method
We inspect the goods and label them with a barcode
We send confirmation of the delivery to your organisation
You order the goods via a special web application
We gather the goods and package these in specialised carts
The fixed delivery driver will deliver the goods at the agreed time using an electric lorry